Gran Turismo Sport
Welcome to the future of motorsports – the definitive motor racing experience is back and better than ever only on PlayStation 4.
Gran Turismo Sport is the world’s first racing experience to be built from the ground up to bring global, online competitions sanctioned by the highest governing body of international motorsports, the FIA (Federation International Automobile). Create your legacy as you represent and compete for your home country or favorite manufacturer.
- FIA-Certified Online Championships: Represent and compete on behalf of home country or favorite car manufacturer through two certified Championships – Nations Cup & Manufacturer Fan Cup.
- Advanced Matchmaking: Race against friends with multiple class divisions across age, region, and driving behavior, allowing drivers of varying skill levels to compete and develop individually.
- Super Premium Cars: 140 of some of the most highly coveted cars in automotive culture, from Vision Gran Turismo concept vehicles to Gran Turismo Sport prototypes, all have been remodeled from the ground up for the PS4 system with revamped engine sounds unique to each of the cars.
- Brand Central: A new form of car discovery through an interactive past, present, and future timeline through the lens of auto manufacturers.
- Livery Customization: With a fully featured livery editor, personalize vehicles with performance brand stickers and logos.
- New Photo Mode, “Scapes”: Featuring stunning real world images from across the globe, create custom static images for sharing on social media.
- Historic Race Circuits: Race through 27 different tracks across 19 locations from around the world, including the ever-popular Nürburgring, the legendary Tokyo Expressway, and the recently-added half mile oval track Northern Isle Speedway.