The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II is an action-RPG that pits players in fierce battles against familiar supernatural foes. The game also enables players to partake in a tower-defense mini-game within Van Helsing’s upgradable Lair to ward off evil that attempt to overrun the base by way of force.
In the third and final game of the series, the civil war is over in Borgovia, but the future looks grim. The city of weird science is in ruins, squabbling factions and criminals fight for power and a strange cult prophesizes the coming of “The end of times.” And they might be just right: A wave of uncanny events shakes the land, and it’s all connected to a mysterious creature, a former ally turned into a fearful arch-villain. Which means that Van Helsing will do what he does best: He wields weapons, prepares his deadly tricks, and hunts down the most dangerous monster who has ever lived… and this time it’s personal. He’s prepared to do anything to achieve his goal, even to face the darkest secret about the birth of the modern Borgovia.
- Story – Prepare to meet your darkest fears in the conclusion of this gothic-noir adventure trilogy. This is the finale, the darkest chapter of the adventures of Van Helsing.
- Six Playable Classes – Protector, Bounty Hunter, Phlogistoneer, Constructor, Elementalist, Umbralist.
- Leveling – Become more powerful as you advance through the game: the level-up customization is more detailed and diverse than ever.
- Exploration – Explore new areas in this war-torn land of darkness – both in the physical world and the Ink.
- Combat – Fight hordes of bloodthirsty enemies, now more terrifying than ever.
- Camaraderie – Engage in witty banter with your loyal follower, Katarina – and finally, find out her secrets: the story of her past.
- Multiplayer – PVP mode (4 players), co-operative campaign (4 players).