Legend tells of a dark shadow that consumes the souls of the living. In this explosive fighting game, play as each character to discover their role in this mysterious, dark world! Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late is a stylish 2D fighting game created by a combined effort of developers Arc System Works and French Bread. With its GRD Transfer State gauge, the tides of battle can change rapidly, adding an extra layer of intensity and depth! Throughout the match, players attempt to best one another to gain temporary offensive abilities. Every moment counts, and every fight is intensely fast-paced!
- Thrilling cast of characters – A varied cast of 20 characters, including series newcomers Phonon, Mika, Enkidu and Wagner!
- 19 glorious stages – Including 4 beautiful new areas, Cafeteria, Children’s Playground, Momiji Alley and the Cathedral of the Far East.
- Re-balanced gameplay – Old favourites have new abilities and new gameplay elements have been added, including the ‘Veil Off’ system that opens up new combo opportunities.
- Mission Mode – Learn new skills in a dedicated combo challenge mode and take on some of the hardest challenges in the game.
- Tutorial Mode – An expansive tutorial mode has been added to the game that teaches all the skills necessary to level up your game.
- Chronicle Mode – Discover the narrative of UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] in a dedicated story mode experience.