A unique motorcycle experience designed for bike lovers who live and breathe the world of motorcycling. RIDE features the most eminent motorcycle manufacturers with their most prestigious models. Live the “RIDE” experience at full throttle through a wide variety of race modes. Customize your bike to an unprecedented degree: take your pick from the abundance of parts, components and accessories available. Travel around the globe on a wide variety of tracks that offer a world of thrills and challenges, whatever your own riding style. Participate in unique international events and take on other players from around the world in the all-new online multiplayer modes. This is “RIDE”.
Full Fleet of Motorcycles
• Choose from 114 fully licensed and meticulously recreated motorcycles from 14 of the top manufacturers
• 4 different categories:
• NAKED BIKES,
• SUPERSPORTS BIKES,
• SUPERBIKES BIKES,
• HISTORICAL BIKES
From the bike’s appearance to its engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, and wheels; you can make it truly unique. You can even customize your rider across a range of rider models, liveries and race suits Specific Customization features include:
• APPEARANCE: Liveries from official catalogues, Turn Signals, Rear Plate, Side Mirrors, Brake and clutch levers, Handlebar, Grips
• TRANSMISSION: Gearbox, Quick Shifter, Chain
• BRAKES AND SUSPENSIONS: Brake Discs, Brake Disc Calipers, Brakes Lines, Suspensions
• WHEELS: Wheel Rims, Tires
• ENGINE: Eletronic Control Unit, Air Filter, Cylinder Head Porting, Oil Replacement, Exhaust
Variety of Tracks
• 7 Grand Prix circuits
• 5 country routes through beautiful landscapes from around the world.
• 2 city circuits, recreated in minute detail.
• 1 specialty track where truly expert riders can push themselves beyond the limit.
Form your own Motor Club, participate in unique international events on the various tracks, and take on other players from around the world in the all-new online multiplayer modes.
• World Tour: more than a simple sequence of events. Accept the challenge and reach for the ultimate goal: take your rider all the way to the top of the international rankings.
• Single race: Up to 16 riders in a single race, on one track and in one class.
• Championship: Up to 16 riders compete in an event with 3 or more races.
• Time Trial: Give it your best shot! Try to beat the record on each track.
• Track Day Challenge: Overtake as many rivals as you can before the time runs out.
• Drag Race: Select the right setup, change gears at just the right moment, and reach the end of the straight in the lowest time possible.
• Endurance: Two riders take turns riding the same bike along the same long route: who will be the fastest?
• Circuit Races (up to 16 riders)
• Realistic Artificial Intelligence
• Adjustable Bike Physics
• Realistic Animations
• Rewind Effect
• Improved Damage System
• Customizable Bikes
ERIC BUELL RACING