In this action strategy hybrid game players take the role of Dagon, the old God, the eldritch force of the sea, commanding unfathomable horrors to punish those who dare to defy their will.
In Sea Salt players collect, summon and control an unruly swarm of nightmarish creatures, leading them like a hive mind through a gothic dark fantasy. Fear and the element of surprise will be used as weapons when overcoming wiley hunters and tenacious bosses on the way to claiming the true sacrifice.
In addition to the story campaign Sea Salt includes a ‘Tower Defence’ mode, once again role-reversed so the followers of Dagon are on the attack! The round starts with NPC humans setting up guards and defences around a map, then it’s up to the player to destroy it all for the glory of the Old God. Different maps feature different win conditions and special enemies seen in the story mode.
- Command an unruly troop of nightmarish creatures, cultists and horrors from the deep
- Control the whole swarm at once, directing it to attack victims or withdraw to avoid defenses
- Use the terrain to surprise and surround the weak minded to make them lose their minds to fear
- Discover cards in a hellish tarot to unlock 19 different units with their own strengths and weaknesses
- Hunters, and special bosses alike, will be swept away on the path to vengeance