Originally developed by Runic Games, the award-winning dungeon crawler invites gamers to explore an exciting new world, filled with blood thirsty monsters and bountiful treasure waiting to be discovered. The team at Panic Button Games has developed a version of the game specifically for today’s consoles, which features brand new content, including exclusive pets for each platform.
The time has come for adventurers to relive the glory of Torchlight II. Fans of the original dungeon crawler can rediscover all of the mechanics that defined the original Torchlight series – fast and furious combat, deep character customization and a signature pet system. The console version will also feature enhanced controls, an improved targeting system and a new interface designed specifically for consoles. Torchlight II on consoles also brings new trophies and achievements.
A full list of key features includes:
- Action-Packed Multiplayer
- Play co-op with up to 4 players online. Experiment with hero synergies and take on the fiercest opponents together, for the world’s most awesome loot.
- Customizable Characters
- Create and customize a character from one of four distinct classes. Each class can be played as either male or female with customized features. Robust skillsets and powerful equipment provides tons of opportunity for unique character builds.
- Open, Dynamic World
- Explore vast overland areas and multiple hub towns. Fight through rain and snow, day and night. Level randomization ensures fresh new layouts, paths, loot, and monsters every time you play.
- Pets and Fishing
- Empower your pet with special transforming consumables. Pets can fight by your side or sell loot while you’re out adventuring.
- New Game Plus Once you’ve completed Torchlight II‘s primary campaign, you can start again with the same character for a significantly greater challenge. You’ll keep all of the skills, gold, and gear you worked so hard for.