Castle of Heart
The time has come to prove your value as a knight. Will you have the courage, persistence and flair to defeat the evil sorcerer and save your loved one? Or will you allow your fear, hesitation and misgivings to take control of you? Whatever you decide, make it quick – your stone body is just one step from completely falling apart.
Take control of a cursed knight, turned to stone by an evil sorcerer’s spell. Keep moving and fighting your enemies to avoid disintegration. Find your own combat style with loads of short and long range weapons and make a good use of clever power-ups to gain an advantage over your opponents. And most importantly, prove that under that skin of stone beats the heart of a true hero!
In Castle of Heart you’ll travel through 20 levels, set in 4 distinct environments loosely inspired by real life places. All beautifully designed in 3D with changing landscapes, weather conditions and rich backgrounds.
While roaming the game’s fantasy land, you’ll face all kinds of enemies, summoned by the evil sorcerer to stop you. All opponents will require you to develop a different strategy to beat them. That is why choosing wisely from a wide selection of progressively more powerful weapons – ones that burn, others that freeze or even deafening grenades – and your powerful magical arsenal, as well as power-ups, is of key importance.
And, as if this wasn’t enough, you’ll need to remember your stone body, which tends to disintegrate whenever you avoid combat. Defeating your enemies is a source of energy for you, and you need that energy to keep your body together and move forward. Forget about it and your critical energy level will be hit sooner than you expect, resulting in one of your arms falling off – along with its ability to wield additional weapons.
All this, enriched with the dark fantasy atmospheres of the best action platformer titles from the genre’s golden age, make Castle of Heart a perfect mix of classic influences and modern approaches, utilizing the spectrum of Switch features that will enchant both fans of the genre and newcomers.
CASTLE OF HEART MAIN FEATURES
- A unique main character – a knight turned to stone, who needs to keep fighting to avoid disintegration;
- 20 completely different levels in 4 beautiful environments loosely inspired by real life places;
- Over 50 types of weapons, of both short and long range, allowing each gamer to find his own, individual combat style;
- HD Rumble support strengthens the immersion;
- At least 7 hours of addictive, exciting gameplay;
- Epic boss fights at the end of every location;
- Breathtaking graphic design;
- Numerous power up’s enrichening the gameplay;