Full Metal Furies
An extended war of succession amongst the Titans has brought the world to the brink of extinction. After a brief respite another one is on the horizon, and the Furies must stop it at all costs. Defend the free world from tyrannical titans in Full Metal Furies — a team-based brawler where cooperation is the key to victory. In multiplayer, everyone picks one hero and you must work together to save the world. single player. In single player, quick-switch between two characters you choose and become an unstoppable force unto yourself. Create a party to shore up weaknesses or double down on your strengths. Combine your asymmetrical skills to kick some symmetrical butt.
Succeed together or fail together. Special barriers protect enemies from specific damage, and you must communicate with your team to focus the right targets. These barriers remain even after a player falls, so be prepared to revive your allies. Encounter dozens of unique enemies ranging from charging Minitaurs, to leaping Lycaon, to artillery-striking Artillerists and more. In FMF, nowhere is safe. Attacks come from any angle and at any range, so be prepared and stay on your toes. Gain gold and level your party up! Make up for your inadequacies with grinding! Explore the vast world and discover ancient symbols and secrets. Discern their meaning or wallow in ignorance!
- A modern take on the 2D RPG-Brawler.
- Full online and offline co-op play for up to 4 players.
- Unique ‘quick-swap’ feature in single player. Lets you swap between two classes at any time during the action.
- Tired of button mashing? The game features 4 unique character classes with their own skills and attacks. Engage from afar as the Sniper, slam up close as the Fighter, or prep turrets in people’s faces with the Engineer.
- A special barrier system encourages communication and cooperation amongst players, and ensures that you always fight together.
- Fully featured level up system with complex skill trees that unlock new abilities for each character class.
- Find and master equipment that changes the way each heroine plays.
- No damsels in distress, no saving the girl. Follow the Furies while they search for the answer to peace in a world ravaged by monstrous Titans.
- Uncover hidden treasures galore as you solve meta-puzzles and unveil the secrets behind the disappearance of Prometheus, creator of Man.
- Experience an in-depth adventure that spans multiple worlds and lasts for 20+ hours (estimated).
- Say goodbye to wonky hit detection. FMF uses complex attack logic to ensure obtuse depth perception is a thing of the past.
- No more cannon fodder. Fragile Artillerists will stay away and call air strikes from afar, while heavy-duty Minitaurs will charge at you and get up-close and personal. Every enemy is a threat.