Remothered: Tormented Fathers is the pure and realistic survival horror video game. The game lets players take on the role of Rosemary Reed, a fascinating 35-year-old woman who reaches Richard Felton’s house in order to investigate the mysterious disappearance of a girl called Celeste. As she gets closer to the truth, she finds herself fighting for her life. Face psychopaths and fanatics, and get tangled in a web of lies where murderers and obsessions come to life.
- Many ways to survive – The endless combinations of game dynamics make the experience available to every gamer: stealth, action, strategic, hide ‘n run. Deceive your stalker and block him in another area of the house. Attack your enemy and make your items more powerful. Carefully study the behaviour of your stalker and his path. Don’t get too close to your enemy, act like an unperceivable shadow, hiding yourself from his sight. Or just mix these dynamics together.
- Psychological plot – Characters in the story are everyday people that turn themselves into scary monsters.
- Movie-like cutscenes – Thanks to his impressive direction, Chris Darril puts into play a story rich of complex life-like characters.
- Audio clues – Use the soundtrack and the 3D audio sound effects to understand when your stalkers are getting closer.
- No health bars – Your body is the only way to understand how you are doing.
- Realistic puzzles – Environments and characters have been conceived to be realistic and credible.
- Top-notch soundtrack – Nobuko Toda (Final Fantasy, Halo, Metal Gear Solid) and Luca Balboni wrote the music for the game.
- Real-time loading – Explore the mansion without worrying about empty moments or boring loading times.