Still There is a psychological adventure game.
Hop on board the Bento space station and get ready to encounter technical puzzles, space station management, themes of grief and guilt, and a temperamental AI – all while learning how to brew the perfect Italian coffee.
About Still There
In Still There, you take on the role of Karl Hamba and it’s your job to manage the daily routines of The Bento; an isolated space-lighthouse. One day, a mysterious radio message breaks through, forcing you to take action and confront the long-buried truth that you’re desperately hiding from. How much are you willing to sacrifice to rescue yourself and your loved ones? How far is far enough?
- Maintain your space lighthouse by solving brain-bending puzzles and completing your daily tasks. Urine may be involved.
- Respond to emergency situations, take vital decisions while you unravel the emotional story of Karl’s past.
- Engage in hilarious conversations with Gorky, the station’s AI.
- Confront complex issues, such as depression and grief, in the deeply immersive narrative.
- Soak up the nostalgia with stunning retro graphics and visuals.