Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge
An amazing hero, a whole planet to explore, challenging bosses and action, adventure and platformer mechanics. These are the main ingredients of Willy Jetman: Astromonkey’s Revenge.
What begins as a simple clean-up mission on the planet Gravos turns into a 2D odyssey in which Willy ends up becoming the champion of the gravonites while fighting unfriendly wildlife and bosses who’ll make him sweat.
- A whole world to explore. Below the surface of Gravos there is a complex system of caves and grottos, full of traps and lava rivers. It is even rumored that the planet hide the vestiges of an ancient civilization.
- Space recycling. Collect the remains of the AC-137 cargo ship and transport them to the recycling points scattered around the planet. Sustainability is money!
- Exotic and aggressive fauna. Flying fish, stone giants, giant wasps, dragons, and the most spectacular and gritty bosses are waiting to finish you off.
- Armed and ready for action. Collect Crush’N Go! coupons to add new weapons to your arsenal and power them up with the Gravitonium you can collect inside the caves. Flamethrower, machine gun, ray gun, grenades… each weapon is perfect for neutralizing each kind of enemy.
- Talk to the locals. Gain their trust and you can visit the Gravonite Village. The customers of the O Lá! Là! Tavern will give you valuable clues and don’t forget to visit the public toilets, because it is rumoured that they hide more than they appear at first sight.
- On the hunt for the golden trophy. There are 20 statuettes hidden all over Gravos. Find them and visit the Gravonite Village’s PeachStore to unlock exclusive upgrades.
- Shooter action, exploration, RPG elements and lots of humor. An Old School adventure that will test your reflexes as you travel through an alien world full of life and secrets.