Conglomerate 451 is a first-person cyberpunk dungeon-crawler game.
Conglomerate 451 embraces its grid-based, dungeon-crawling RPG roots, offering a variety of technologies to explore and upgrade. Roguelike elements add weight to the smallest decisions; for your agents to make it out alive, they must leverage everything from hacking and equippable agent skills, to the strategic use of tools developed by your personal R&D department.
Set in a city overrun with corrupt corporations, assemble a squad of cloned agents in a bid to restore order to sector 451. From altering your agents’ DNA and installing ability-granting neural implants to equipping them with powerful cyber limbs and literally hacking the world around you mid-conflict, you’ll need to take every advantage you can get. Not only will agents lost in battle lose all their previous progress, starting again as a fresh clone, but even basic wounds can have a lasting impact on them, evolving into permanent disadvantages.
- Manage your resources – Make use of your own personal R&D department to research advanced technology, unlocking new features, powers, and options for progression
- More than just body mods – In addition to upgrading weapon and armor proficiencies, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent’s skills and utility
- Pain and Trauma system – Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent Traumas that will follow them between missions
- Story or Endless mode – It’s your choice. The Story Mode brings you in a world filled by events and a war with corrupt Corporations and their propaganda. In the Endless Mode, the game will create endless content for you
- Perks and mutations – Your agents can acquire special skills (Perks) and obtain Mutations
- Drugs and disorders – Buy synthetic drugs to temporarily empower your agents, with the risk that they develop Mental Disorders
- Procedural cyber dungeons – Experience the dungeon-crawling you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions
- If you die in the game… – Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
- Hack the world – Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage
- Collectables and achievements – Find collectibles around the dungeons and bring them to the Collector to discover the truth