Northern Canada, 1970. A strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake. Step into the shoes of private detective Carl Faubert to explore the eerie village, investigate surreal events, and battle the elements to survive.
KONA is a game submerged in mystery and intrigue, one with a spine tingling narrative and unflinching drama that unfolds building the tension throughout.
• Step into a surreal interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town
• Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the elements to survive
• Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band Curé Label
• Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller
• Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities