Philophobia: The Fear of Love
The only thing worse than losing your life for love…is having it hunt you down. Philophobia is a game where love is literal Hell and all of the enemies are hearts.
Philophobia: The Fear of Love was designed around the 5 stages of grief. The game takes you on a journey where love is Hell – literally – and its focus is to make you feel something. And when you’re done with each emotion, you are faced with the literal representation of your demons to take down and overcome them.
- Experience the story of Stuart and his horrifying encounter with heartbreak.
- Work your way through 5 stages of grief being hunted by 25+ demons of misery.
- Endure 100+ levels of torture designed around real world emotions.
- Fight the 4 demons of grief and overcome your heartbreak for good!
- Escape the 6 realms of misery and help all of the lost souls you find along the way.
- Make your broken heart whole again.