Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap
Cursed into a half-human, half-lizard monstrosity by the Meka-Dragon, a lonesome adventurer is facing the challenge of a lifetime! In search for a cure, our mutated anti-hero will explore the many traps of Monster Land … and defeat many stuff-throwing, curse-wielding dragons. How many more transformations can one hopeful body survive as it turns into a Lizard, a Mouse, a Piranha, a Lion, and a Hawk… The six different forms of our shape-shifting hero make up the cast of this non-stop action-adventure platformer!
Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap is a modern version of Westone Bit Entertainment’s cult classic platform-action game Wonder Boy III: The Dragon’s Trap. This re-imagining of Wonder Boy was made with the benediction of Shinji Fujiwara and the cooperation of legendary series creator Ryuichi Nishizawa.
- A huge interconnected world
- 6 playable forms for our shape-shifting hero, with different abilities
- Dragons of all kinds! A Zombie Dragon! A Mummy Dragon! A Samurai Dragon
- An eye-patch wearing shop-keeper pig who may or may not provide a sense of warmth and direction
- Hand-drawn animated graphics
- A memorable soundtrack, based on Shinichi Sakamoto’s originals, re-imagined and recorded with classical instruments