Tank Maniacs is a couch co-op party game. Featuring a healthy degree of cartoonish carnage, vengeful bots and tons of content at launch, the game is perfect for those tired of boorish single-player campaigns that are too serious for their own good.
Tank Maniacs perfects 4-player local multiplayer with 11 different tanks and characters, 8 distinct maps, and 4 insane PvP modes. But the fun doesn’t end there: Taking things to a whole new level, the game’s official Twitch extension allows the audience to influence the streamer’s game.
What Makes Tank Maniacs Truly Unique?
At its heart, Tank Maniacs is a fast-paced local multiplayer party game featuring wonderfully weird tanks, fun characters, and friendship-destroying battles. Oh, and the game has won some awards as well.
- Couch madness for up to 4 players
- 8 beautiful levels with unique features
- 11 wonderfully weird tanks
- 12 wacky characters
- 4 game modes:
- Last Tank Standing
- Symmetric Showdown
- Dynamic commentary
- Unforgiving AI bots
- Twitch integration with in-game voting
- Fun, cartoony art style with hand-drawn graphics
- Punchy electro-rock soundtrack
- I live. I die. I live again: Even if you lose all your lives, you can still bomb whoever’s still alive from the Zeppelins above the battlefield.